Comprehensive Family Adult Dentistry in Mount Laurel, NJ
Having great oral health goes far beyond just having healthy teeth. Healthy gums and jawbones are also important for your total wellness, and a beautiful smile plays a key role in a healthy self-image. With our compassionate team and wide selection of dental services, we’re here to guide you towards a lifetime of confident smiles.CONTACT US
Prevention is the foundation of comprehensive dentistry. We emphasize preventive care at Growing Smiles, because it enables us to diagnose and treat problems while they’re still small. The earlier we can detect an issue, the more conservative and effective the treatment will be!
- Routine Cleanings & Exams
- Low-Radiation Digital X-Rays
- Intraoral Cameras for Patient Education
- Diagnodent® Laser Cavity Detection
- Custom Athletic Mouthguards
- Nightguards for Teeth Grinding
- Solutions for Bad Breath (Halitosis)
- Oral Cancer Screenings
Healthy teeth can make a number of daily activities easier or more enjoyable, from eating to talking to simply smiling. If you ever start to experience an issue with your teeth, or end up losing one or more of your teeth, restorative dentistry can help you reclaim a strong, healthy smile.
- Tooth-Colored Fillings
- Crowns & Fixed Bridges
- Dental Implants
- Dental implants are small titanium posts that function as permanent replacements for the roots of missing teeth. Because they naturally fuse with your jawbone, implants feel more natural and provide better stability than removable dentures and bridges.
- At many dental offices, you’d be referred out for the surgical placement of dental implants. Our dentists have the training and technology to perform the entire implant procedure right here in our office!
- Dental implants are the preferred method of replacing missing teeth since they look and feel like natural teeth. You can talk, eat, and smile with confidence again!
- Dental implants preserve the shape of your lips and face after tooth loss.
- Healthy dental implants can last for many years.
- Dentures & Partial Dentures
- Gentle Root Canal Therapy
- Wisdom Teeth Removal
- Routine Extractions
- Extractions for Braces
- Bone Grafting
An attractive smile makes a great first impression, and it can really boost your self-esteem too! If you find yourself covering your smile because of chips, gaps, or other imperfections, let our dental team help you reveal the confident smile you deserve.
- Professional Teeth Whitening
- Porcelain Veneers & Lumineers®
- Veneers are super-thin ceramic “shells” that we bond to your teeth to permanently improve your smile’s appearance. Veneers can be used to change the color, shape, and even the size of your teeth to create a brighter, more perfect smile.
- Lumineers® are thinner than traditional veneers and require less time in the dental chair. Traditional veneers usually involve removing some of the outside layer of your tooth (called the enamel), but Lumineers can be bonded directly to the top layer of your tooth with little or no enamel removal. Because of the minimal preparation, they can sometimes be applied with no shots or drilling!
- Snap-On Smile®
- Snap-On Smile® is an inexpensive alternative to porcelain veneers that lets you change your smile, then change your mind! Snap-On Smiles are removable appliances that actually “snap on” to your teeth. That means there’s no drilling, no unpleasant adhesives, and no invasive preparations at all! Snap-On Smiles come in 18 different smile designs and 23 different color shades. We will provide a Smile Style Guide to help you choose the perfect design and shade.
- Invisalign® Aligner Therapy
According to the CDC, half of American adults currently have some form of gum disease. Gum disease is completely reversible when it’s caught early enough, but left undiagnosed it can lead to infections, tooth loss, and an increased risk of heart attack and stroke.
In the past, the most common treatment for gum disease was surgery. Thanks to advancements in modern dentistry, we can treat many cases of gum disease here in our office using less invasive procedures, including deep cleanings, laser gum therapy, and local antibiotics.
- Gum Disease Diagnosis & Maintenance
- Deep Cleanings (Scaling & Root Planing)
- Local Antibiotic Treatment (Arestin®)
- Laser Gum Therapy
- One of the main signs of gum disease is receding gums. When this happens the space between the gums and teeth grows, creating what is called a “perio pocket.” Deep perio pockets make the tooth surface below the gumline vulnerable to plaque and tartar, which further irritate the already sensitive gums.
- Laser gum therapy breaks this cycle. The high-intensity laser kills bacteria in the infected tissue and promotes the regrowth of healthy cells, which is crucial for stopping the spread of the infection and allowing the gums to reattach to the tooth.
- One of the biggest advantages of laser gum therapy is that it doesn’t require any scalpels or sutures. The process is more comfortable than traditional gum surgery, and because the laser seals blood vessels as it clears the infection, the recovery time is significantly shorter. You’ll be back to normal activities in no time!
Sedation dentistry, sometimes referred to as sleep dentistry, helps patients who feel nervous or afraid of dental treatment get the care they need. It’s also a good option for people who have a sensitive gag reflex or need multiple, intensive procedures done at one time.Contact Us